Free Career Exploration Guide
Alert: The last packages from YourFreeCareerTest were mailed out 4/30/18. Mailings for free materials has stopped for the school year until the fall.
If you are a middle or high school teacher in a public school within the United States, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like free materials for your class. Specify how many students are in your class, their grade, and your school’s address. We do not have the resources to send supplies to a school’s entire student body, so please consider a group of students who may benefit and we’re happy to send materials your way. Most classrooms are 35 students or less.
If you’d like materials for a larger number of students, you can print the Career Exploration booklets we mail to teachers on your printer or order them from a printing company.
These directions will help you order as many copies of the Career Exploration Guide as your school requires. We provide a few print options for you to make it as affordable, or professional, as you’d like.
Most Affordable: Print Yourself
You can download the Career Exploration Guide, which is a 9-page, letter-sized pdf and print it on your school’s printer. This prints well black and white and you can print it double-sided to save paper.
Most Professional: Print a Booklet at a Printer
If you’d like to print quality booklets for students, you can use these instructions. PSPrint is the company YourFreeCareerTest uses to bring booklets though your school is welcome to print these booklets via any printing company. PSPrint is easy to order from and often provides 40% discounts on their booklets, making the booklets much more affordable to schools with limited budget.
1. Download the Career Exploration Booklet pdf you’ll need to upload to PSPrint or the print company you choose to use.
2. Go to PSPrint.com and select the My Account > Login option at the top right of the website.
3. Select, Create an Account. Optionally, you can also select the Continue as Guest option if you think you will only order once. Creating an account is an easy way for you to reorder these books whenever they are needed however.
4. Select the Products tab and select the Booklets option.
5. Select the Standard Booklets option. Many times, these booklet orders are 40% off at PSPrint so it may be best to email PSPrint if they are not on sale to inquire if there will be an upcoming discount.
6. The settings we use are shown. You must select 5.5″ x 8.5″ and 12 pages. However, feel free to change the Interior Paper type, Color (black to be the cheapest possible), and binding. Adjusting the quantity and other options will give you cost total in real time. Add your zip to include the shipping in your estimate.
Select Upload Now and upload the YFCT_careerExplorationBooklet.pdf. Click Add to Cart to complete the order.
If you have any feedback on the print quality, please contact PSPrint directly. If you have recommendations on ways to improvement the booklets for students, please email email@example.com.
YourFreeCareerTest.com retains the copyright of the Career Exploration Booklet. However, anyone is welcome to distribute it as long as no modification to the content or graphics is made. For example, another company can’t add their logo to the booklet and take credit for producing it. Retaining the copyright means no one is allowed to turn a profit from this booklet either. If any amount is charged, it should only cover the cost it took you to print and ship the booklet. Thank you.